How to Vote by Mail in the SRP Election.
When it comes to voting in SRP elections, it can be a little confusing, especially for first-time SRP voters.
This video will help answer frequently asked questions that we get in our race for SRP President and Vice-President.
SRP Early Ballot Mail Dates
SRP starts mailing early ballots to registered SRP voters on March 9th, 2022.
Each voter will receive a six by nine envelope with two election ballots enclosed: a blue ballot to vote for the water side of the company, known as the association, and a white ballot to vote for the electric side of SRP.
The early ballots may be returned by mail – with the blue ballot inside the blue self-addressed envelope provided, and the white ballot inside the white self-addressed envelope. Each envelope will need to be signed and dated by the voter. The postage is pre-paid.
Return Your SRP Early Ballot
- By Mail: Your ballots should be mailed to SRP as soon as possible, to be received by SRP no later than 7pm on Election Day, Tuesday, April 5th.
- Drop-Off: Another option is to hand-deliver your ballots to the SRP Voting Center located at 1500 North Mill Avenue in Tempe, Arizona, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- On Election Day: In addition, on Election Day only, early ballots may be dropped off at either of the following two off-site ballot drop-off locations:
- the SRP West Valley Service Center at 221 North 79th Avenue in Tolleson, or the
- SRP Southside Water Service Center at 3160 South Alma School Road in Mesa.
Early ballots must be received no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.