Meet Keith Woods.
Keith Woods has had a compelling career, marked by an unwavering commitment to professional and personal pursuits. Raised in San Diego County, he came to Arizona for high school, at The Orme School, and has been a proud Arizonan ever since. Keith became Senator John McCain’s Senate intern in December, 1985. After earning his B.S. from ASU Keith moved into the radio business, spending 17+ years at 93.3 KDKB.
Acclaimed Business Owner.
In 2010, Keith launched KB Woods to provide top tier video PR, publicity and social media services, and Handstage, a software app for business media relations. Keith has since grown KB Woods into one of the top 10 PR firms in Phoenix, as ranked by the Phoenix Business Journal. His firm has represented Arizona Bank & Trust, NASA, BSI (British Standards Institute), PayPal, Bank of Southern California, Michael A. Pollack Real Estate Investments, Phoenix Business Journal, Cox Business, HF Coors, WillScot-Mobile Mini, Western Alliance Bancorporation, RPG Brands, and many others. KB Woods also dedicates time and resources to non-profit causes like UMOM, Check for a Lump, Fiesta Bowl Charities, and St. Theresa Catholic School. Recently his agency produced the award nominated “Orme Ranch Forever” short documentary, to preserve more than 900 acres of the Orme Ranch in central Arizona, through the Central Arizona Land Trust. It was written and narrated by Keith Woods.
Keith has additionally played a key leadership role in other organizations, including the Public Relations Society of America – Phoenix Chapter, and the Grand Canyon Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He has also been a tireless advocate for cancer-related causes, after losing his mother to the disease at a young age. In 2019 Keith was honored by the Boy Scouts with the coveted Silver Beaver award which “recognizes registered Scouters of exceptional character who have provided distinguished service within a council,” according to Boy Scouts of America.
Keith’s family – wife Molly and sons Kenton, Max and Chad – are his most meaningful achievement of all.
Arcadia News January, 2022, column on SRP Board Director Keith Woods – “Keith possesses a rare combination of passion, vision and emotional intelligence, which allows him to reach consensus among differing perspectives.” Read the entire column – Click Here.
- SRP Board of Directors – Association (2000-present)
- SRP Board of Directors – District (2004-present)
- SRP Council – Association (1996-2000)
- SRP Board of Directors – District (1996-2004)
- SRP Board of Directors Committees
- Chairman, Finance & Budget (2022-Present)
- Chairman, Compensation (2021-2022)
- Chairman, Power (2019-2020)
- Chairman, Governance (2015-2019)
- Chairman, Community Relations (2004-2008)
- Finance & Budget
- Vice-Chairman, Power (2022-Present)
- Vice-Chairman, Audit (2020-2021)
- Papago Park Center Board of Directors (2008-2009)
- New West Energy Board of Directors
- National Conference Presenter – American Public Power Association (2019)
- AAF Phoenix Ad Club
- American Marketing Association
- Federal Aviation Administration, licensed pilot (Pt. 107)
- Business Journal Leadership Trust
- Public Relations Society of America, Phoenix Chapter
- Rocky Mountain Southwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences